* The Vidyalaya is scheduled to celebrate its Annual Day on 6 May 2016 in the Vidyalaya premises.
* The Result of EIOP (Class IX) and Supplementary Examination of Class XI was declared on 30.04.2016.
* Parent Teacher Meeting for Class XII (Science, Commerce and Humanities) is being conducted in the Vidyalaya today i.e. 29.04.2016. The parents were sent written cicrcular to ensure their presence to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of their wards.
* World Malaria Day was celebrated in the Vidyalaya on 25.04.2016. A lecture titled “Invest in the future: Defeat Malaria” was given by Mrs. Lakhbeer Kaur, Nurse in the morning assembly. She extensively covered the history, life cycle, sign-symptoms and treatment of Malaria.
Bridge Course for Class XI
With reference to minutes of First Academic Advisory Committee Meeting for the year 2016-17, it was decided by the committee that a bridge course for class XI should be started. The bridge course will start from 15th April 2016 to 12th May 2016 at usual school timings.
The Pre-test and Post-test should also be conducted for the students to check the achievement level.
* New session started w.e.f. 01-04.2016.
* Result of classes I to IX and XI will be declared on 28.03.2016.
* Air Cmde Praveen Keshav Vohra, Chairman, VMC visited the VIdyalaya on 10.03.2016 along with worthy Lt General JS Cheema, VSM, Indian Army. It was indeed a proud moment for staff and students of the Vidyalaya as his visit inspired the entire team of KV No.1, Halwara