* 28.02.2015 Science Day celebrated in the School with full zeal and enthusiasm.
*Address of the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India on the Programme 'Mann Ki Baat' on All India Radio on 22nd February 2015 at 8:00 a.m.
*Interview to prepare select panel for Contractual Teachers / Part Time Teachers for the Academic Session 2015-16 will be held on 05.03.2015 at 0815 hrs. Candidates are instructed to download the Application Form and apply by 25.02.2015 along with required documents. Further candidates are strictly advised to submit the hard copy of the application form. No application will be entertained after the stipulated date. Note: No soft copy of application form will be accepted.
*National Deworming Day was observed in the VIdyalaya on 11.02.2015.
*Admission Registration Forms for Fresh Admission in Class - I for the year 2015-16 will be available in the Vidyalaya from 09.02.2015 to 10.03.2015 between 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
*Annual Academic Inspection of the Vidyalaya was carried out on 29.01.2015.
* 26.01.2015 : Republic Day was celebrated in the School with great fervor.
* January 2015 : Basant Panchmi celebrated in the School will full zeal.
*15.12.2014 : KVS Foundation day was celebrated in the Vidyalaya.
* 01.12.2014 : World Aids Day was celebrated in the School with full zeal and enthusiasm.
* 29.11.2014 : Farewell given to Mr R.P. Upadhayay TGT Sanskrit..
* 18-11-2014 : Excursion to Chandigarh for classes VIII to X.
* 17-11-2014 : Excursion to Patiala for classes VI and VII.
* 14.11.2014: Children's Day celebrated in the School with full zeal and enthusiasm.
*11.11.2014 : National Education Day is being celebrated in the Vidyalaya
*07.11.2014 : Flag day under Scout and Guide celebrated in the School.
* 05.11.2014 : Guru Nanak Birthday celebrated in the School with full zeal and enthusiasm .
* 31-10-2014 : Rashtriya Ekta Diwas is being celebrated in the Vidyalaya.
* 28-10-2014 : Vigilence Week is being celebrated in the Vidyalaya.
* 20-10-2014: Sports Day was conducted in the vidyalaya on 20-10-2014. Various sports activities were performed in the Vidyalaya. Students participated with full zeal and enthusiasm.
* 17-10-2014: A local excursion was organised for the students of classes I and II (Primary Section) on dated 17-10-2014.
* 17-10-2014: Community Lunch organised in the Vidyalaya for Class V to inculcate feeling of brotherhood among the students.
* 17-10-2014: All the Tecahers of the Vidyalaya were asked to write application in hindi on any topic of their choice.
* 15-10-2014: 5 students of class X attended “Career Counselling Workshop “ regarding study abroad conducted at Jatindra Green School from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
* 09-10-2014: On 09-10-2014 “Shapat Grahan “ program was conducted under “SWACHH VIDYALAYA ABHIYAN “ in the Vidyalaya.
* 27-09-2014 : SA-I Result Declared for classes I to XII on 27-09-2014.(11:00 am to 1:40 pm) in the School.
* 27-09-2014: Autumn Break in the Schoool from 28-09-2014 to 8-10-2014.
* 26-09-2014: Hindi Pakhwara samapan samaroh was observed in the Vidyalaya on 26-09-2014.
* 25-09-2014: The vidyalaya cleanliness drive was inaugurated on 25-09-2014 . “SWACHH VIDYALAYA ABHIYAN “ started in the school . Various activities like slogan writing,essay writing etc were performed in the School .
* 11.09.2014: 17th Junoir Mathematics olympiad : 22 students have been registered for this exam which is scheduled at KV No 1 Patiala on 21-09-2014.(08 girls and 14 boys)
* 1-09-2014 : Hindi Pakhwara is being celebrated in the Vidyalaya from 01-09-2014 to 15-09-2014.
* 01-09-2014: An online essay writing competition was held in KV NO 1 AFS Halwara on 1st Sep 2014 in which 32 students of three different categories i.e. I to V ,VI to VIII and IX to XII were registered on 30-08-2014.
* 01-09-2014: 2 students Alok Pandey and Shubham of class X participated in Hindi Debate in Regional level Social Science Exhibition at KV No 2 Ambala Cantt on 3rd and 4th September 2014. Orchid Mandal and Akash also participated in Regional level Social Exhibition .
* 30-08-2014: Result of Regional Sports Meet 2014
1. Football (under 19) – Ist Position
2. Kabaddi Girls (Under 19)- Ist Position
3. Kabaddi Boys (Under 19)- IInd Position
4. Hockey Boys (Under 19)- IIIrd Position
5. Table Tennis Boys(under 17) – IIIrd Position
6. Table Tennis Girls (Under 19) –IIIrd Position
26-08-2014: PTM was conducted for classes I to IX and XI in the School.
22-08-2014: Two days workshop for TGT Science on “ Formative Assessment Task” was attended by Mrs Kirann Kohli TGT Sci on 22 Aug 2014.
20-08-2014 : The Birth Anniversary of late Prime Minister of India Shri Rajiv Gandhi was observed as Sadbhavana Diwas on 20 Aug 2014.
15/08/2014- Independence Day Celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm. Chief guest of the day was Gp. Capt KS Promod Chandra and Mrs KS Promod Chandra.
15-08-2014- Four students were awarded Rs 500 as prize amount from A.F. for bagging first prize in Quiz Competition conducted by Air Force.
1. Akash Shukla XI-A
2. Saubhagya Shukla X-B
3. Abhishek Singh X-B
4. Ankish X-A
* 13/8/2014- “Samapan samaroh of Sanskrit saptah -10 students participated in it which was conducted in KV Sec 47 Chandigarh . Two students received Rs 100 prize each for Shloka recitation.
* 12/08/2014- “Youth Parliament “-55 students of our Vidyalaya participated in Youth Parliament at Kv Sector 8 Rohini New Delhi
* 7/8/2014- Airmen Quiz was conducted in C.V. Gole Auditiorium.Mrs Mena Sharma & Mr Satpal (lab Attnd.) escorted 35 students of X-A attended the same as spectators.* 7/8/2014- Sanskrit Saptah w.e.f. 7/8/2014 to 13/8/2014 was celebrated in Vidyalaya and prizes were distributed to the prize holders.
* 6/8/2014 –VMC meeting was held at Vidyalaya .Ar CMDE Praveen Keshav Vohra ,Wg Co. Y.S. Chauhan along with all members were present.
* SA-1 Examinations are going on in the Vidyalaya.
* Hindi Pakhwara celebrated in the Vidyalaya